With in-house engineer included
*There is an extra charge of £9 p.h. if you want to use The Gallery room (the one with the grand piano) as part of the recording.
||Lockouts/ multiple days
To book, call us to arrange a time. We'll discuss what you're aiming for and how long we reckon it will take. We'll then book you in the calendar, but to confirm we will need a deposit to be paid. Please call us and we can take your card details over the phone.
We have simplified our cancelation policy please read to ensure you are aware of the changes
You must give us 48hr notice if you want to cancel. If you do not, you will be charged for the full price of your booking.
- Intel Core2 Quad 2.33GHz PC 8GB RAM
- sE Electronics SE4 (pair, cardoid/hypercardoid caps)
- sE Electronics 4400a (pair)
- sE Electronics R1 Ribbon mics (pair)
- AKG D112
- MXL A55 Kicker
- MXL 606
- Shure Beta 56a
- A bunch of Shure SM57s
- A couple of Shure SM58s
- Røde NT5 (pair)
- Presonus Studio One
- ProTools 9
- Cockos REAPER
- Waves Diamond Bundle
- More plugins than we care to mention. Excellent synths (Alchemy, Element), tape emulation, vintage compressors and EQs.
- Steven Slate SSD
- EastWest Quantum Leap Symphonic Orchestra Gold (with close mic positions), Pianos Gold and Goliath